mandag 16. mai 2011

Woot? Flowers??? I have become mad i tell you, MAAAAD


No I haven't become mad, yet. And the first one to call me a botanist will be greatly punished. But these were interesting species found on the trip collecting species for my PhD. And at the very least I can see them as nice habitats for insects, and they are nice to look at as well. I do not know a lot about them but i have provided some links for those of you that are interested. So here goes;  

Orobanche clausomis

This one is particularly interesting on account of its fungi symbiosis.


Cephalanthera longifolia  In Norwegian this one is called Hvit skogfrue.

This one i have not been able to "plant" a name on. Can anyone help here?

Well that is that for the plants for now, but i might make some more plant stuff as well on a whim. Stranger things have happened. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar